(Hint: Keep typing to refine your search. E.g. include your model #, brand etc.)
The BF invests in targeted community projects that are run by community members and have support from local leaders. The BF encourages, supports, and inspires Indigenous communities right across the breadth and width of Australia.
The Board is Chaired by Kim Collard and Co-Chaired by daughter Sharna Collard has agreed that 75% of the Bibbulmun Fund supports three key themes – Enterprise, Innovation, and Leadership. The remaining 25% is at the discretion of the Board in supporting cultural, sporting, health, educational, and entrepreneurship programs.
The latest projects that the BF has funded include the installation of 2 dialysis machines in remote central Australia at an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation located in Coober Pedy. The Purple House Foundation is an organisation designed to bring dialysis services to the local community, not the other way around and as a result, Indigenous patients can stay in close proximity to their communities and family without having to travel long distances into cities like Darwin and Adelaide to access specialised health care services.
Another project that the BF recently funded is an Indigenous STEM Footy program with the Adelaide Crows Foundation delivered in regional and remote South Australia.
The curriculum is designed to use science, technology, engineering, and mathematics in the sport of Australian Rules Football as a tool to encourage attendance and provide students with skills to use these disciplines in a sporting domain they are good at. Delivered by the Adelaide Crows Foundation, STEM Footy combines classroom learning with hands-on experiences to use football as an avenue to inspire a greater understanding of and interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, and math for Year 7 students. This partnership will see the program reach over 150 students and regional schools that have so far participated in the program have shown a 75% increase in their academic results.
Since the establishment of the Bibbulmun Fund in 2015, we are incredibly proud we have contributed more than $1,000,000 towards indigenous communities projects across Australia.
The Bibbulmun Fund is powered by the Fremantle Foundation, a community foundation that supports and administers family, individual and corporate giving.
To read more https://www.kulbardi.com.au/bibbulmun-fund---adelaide-crows-stem-pro
To read more https://www.kulbardi.com.au/bibbulmun-fund---purple-house-
To read more https://www.kulbardi.com.au/bibbulmun-fund---athletics-west
To read more https://www.kulbardi.com.au/bibbulmun-fund---dylan-barnes-the-pinnac
National Indigenous Business Summer School (NIBSS) – Katitjiy Boya Birrit
Download our latest
QCA supports a "Who Cares Wins" customer service philosophy.